Terms of Service AgreementThe following Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") is an agreement between SnapLauncher, Inc. ("SnapLauncher", "we", "us", or "our") and you ("your", or "user") that governs your use of websites, products, and services provided by or offered through SnapLauncher ("Services"). This Agreement is designed to be as clear as possible, but feel free to get in touch with our support team should you have any questions or suggestions.
1. AgreementUsing SnapLauncher's Services or by using our websites in any way shall constitute your agreement to this Terms of Service Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes any other agreements or communications between you and us.
This Agreement is valid for an indefinite term. Should you have a SnapLauncher account, this Agreement will remain in full force regardless of whether you are actively accessing the Services.
Some services may be offered through third parties; in which case, your use of those services may also entail an agreement to their terms of service.
2. AccountsYou do not need to have a SnapLauncher account to view the SnapLauncher website, however, to use some of our Services, an account is required. To create an account, you must have a valid email address and you'll need to be 18 years of age or older. The information you provide while creating or updating your account must be accurate.
While we employ a number of security techniques on our end, the security of your email address and password ("Login Credentials") lies solely with you. You agree to not hold SnapLauncher responsible for any unauthorized access of your account.
At our sole discretion, your account is subject to removal / deactivation / suspension / etc. at any time, without prior notice, and without refund.
4. Restricted UsesYou are free to use our Services for most commercial and/or personal purposes, with certain restrictions. By using our Services, you agree not to use our Services to:
• Create websites with the primary purpose of file-sharing
• Engage in illegal activities
• Upload, distribute, or display content that is abusive, obscene, threatening, or illegal in any way
• Upload, distribute, or display adult content including, but not limited to, pornography
• Upload, distribute, or display content that infringes on any copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property
You understand that the above list is not exhaustive, and that other activities or uses of our Services may be deemed prohibited by SnapLauncher. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward these restrictions; any infringement of these restrictions will lead to immediate action by SnapLauncher including but not limited to deletion of your account, content, files, etc. and blocking current or future access to our Services.
5. Copyright InfringementsBy uploading, distributing, or displaying information, files, data, etc. of any kind, you agree that the content is your property or that you have the proper authority to use such content, and that the content is not infringing on any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or intellectual property of any sort. If you have a concern about a copyright infringement on a SnapLauncher website, please contact SnapLauncher immediately.
6. Free TrialSnapLauncher offers one 14 day free trial per account to allow you to try out our website building platform without obligation to purchase. No payment information is collected during the free trial, but to continue using our Services after the free trial expires, you'll need to subscribe by providing payment information. If you do not subscribe, you understand that your website will not continue to function and may display an error or inactive message.
Please note, your temporary address used during the free trial may become available to other users after a period of time if you do not subscribe.
7. BillingAll billing is in the form of credit/debit card payments. Most of our Services are subscription based, meaning that we will continue to charge the credit/debit card you have associated with that subscription on a regularly recurring interval. You agree to pay the fees accrued by using our Services on the date they are due, and acknowledge that failure to do so may entail suspension or deactivation of Services. We reserve the right to indefinitely attempt subsequent charges if the first charge fails.
To ensure that billing is not interrupted, you are responsible for updating your payment information on file with us.
You agree to not hold SnapLauncher responsible for any fee(s) that you may incur from a banking institution or third party as a result of our billing.
8. RefundsPayments are made with the understanding that all payments are non-refundable. However, SnapLauncher still reserves the right to issue a refund at any time and for any reason.
Note: We have this policy because of the costs we incur during setup and because most payments are relatively small monthly payments.
9. Account BalanceFrom time to time, you may be issued credit for your account balance. This credit cannot be withdrawn and is solely used for application towards your next payment(s). SnapLauncher reserves the right to remove credit from your account balance at any point.
10. DomainsDomains under the control of SnapLauncher remain the property of the account holder to which the domain is assigned. As such, the account holder can request that a domain be transferred back to their control at any point. SnapLauncher will honor this request as soon as possible. (Some ICANN restrictions may cause small transfer delays. For more information, contact customer support.)
11. Technical DifficultiesSnapLauncher will make every commercially reasonable effort to keep your site running free of error. However, you may still run into bugs, downtime, unexpected behavior, etc. In this event, you agree to not hold SnapLauncher liable for these issues, or any consequences of these issues.
While we have multiple layers of redundancy and backup your website and content frequently, the loss of data can still occur. In the event of this, you agree to hold SnapLauncher harmless for any loss of information or any damages incurred.
12. Public Nature of FilesFiles and content uploaded to our website are not designed to be private, and can be accessed using standard URLs. Do not upload sensitive or secure information that should not be accessed by the public.
13. Content MonitoringSnapLauncher reserves the right to monitor and/or moderate any content uploaded, distributed, or displayed via our Services. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring content for inappropriate usage and editing/removing any content at any time and without notice.
14. Intellectual PropertySnapLauncher's services are licensed, not sold, to you. You agree and understand that SnapLauncher owns and retains all copyrights to content that is produced by SnapLauncher, unless otherwise stated, including, but not limited to, files, source code, designs, and images. SnapLauncher agrees that all content added to a website by a user, remains the property of the respective user.
15. Suggestions and FeedbackBy sending suggestions, feedback, ideas, or other information to us, you are waiving all rights you have to such information and indicating that it is entirely your intellectual property. Such information immediately becomes the exclusive property of SnapLauncher and we are not entitled to provide compensation for any information given to us. SnapLauncher is permitted to use the information without restriction and no form or guarantee of confidentiality will be provided.
16. PublicityYou agree that SnapLauncher is allowed to identify you as a customer and use your business name, logo, website screenshot, or otherwise refer to you on the SnapLauncher website, in electronic media, or in print for marketing or reference purposes.
17. Third Party SitesDuring your use of the SnapLauncher website, you may be linked to third party websites. You agree that SnapLauncher has no control over such websites, and that your use of those websites is subject to the terms and conditions, privacy policies, etc. of those websites. You also agree that you will not hold SnapLauncher liable for content on those websites.
18. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTYYOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL SNAPLAUNCHER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, HOWEVER CAUSED OR ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. SNAPLAUNCHER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES, THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, MALWARE-FREE, FREE-FROM-INACCURACIES, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY BUGS OR UNEXPECTED BEHAVIOR.
19. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYSNAPLAUNCHER, ITS PARENT CORPORATION, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF ACCESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES, OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S USE OF OUR SERVICES. IN NO WAY SHALL SNAPLAUNCHER BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR SERVERS, DATABASES, CONTENT, OR OTHER INFORMATION STORED BY OUR SERVICES. SPECIFICALLY, YOU AGREE TO NOT HOLD SNAPLAUNCHER LIABLE FOR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT UPLOADED, DISTRIBUTED, OR OTHERWISE DISPLAYED BY ONE OF OUR USERS, WHETHER ILLEGAL, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, ABUSIVE, OR HARMFUL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SNAPLAUNCHER DOES NOT PRESCREEN, APPROVE, OR OTHERWISE REVIEW CONTENT BEFORE IT IS UPLOADED, DISTRIBUTED, OR DISPLAYED USING OUR SERVICES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SNAPLAUNCHER IS NOT OBLIGATED TO REVIEW OR REMOVE CONTENT THAT HAS BEEN OR IS UPLOADED, DISTRIBUTED, OR DISPLAYED USING OUR SERVICES. YOU ALSO AGREE TO NOT HOLD SNAPLAUNCHER LIABLE FOR EVENTS OUTSIDE ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTERNET FAILURES, TECHNOLOGY FAILURES, NATURAL DISASTERS, TERRORISM, WAR, COURT ORDERS, GOVERNMENT ACTIONS, TRIBUNALS, OR ACTS OF GOD. YOU AGREE TO NOT HOLD SNAPLAUNCHER LIABLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES USED BY, LINKED TO, OR OTHERWISE MENTIONED BY SNAPLAUNCHER.
20. Time LimitationYou agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Services must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
21. Severability of TermsIf any portion of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
22. Changes to the Terms of ServiceSnapLauncher may revise or change the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. When posted to the SnapLauncher website, the changes will be considered effective. Your continued use of our Services after any changes are made will be considered acceptance of those changes.
23. MiscellaneousThe headings of this Agreement are for convenience only, and do not affect this Agreement or its interpretation.
You are not allowed to transfer any rights or obligations in this agreement without written consent.
If we do not enforce any provision of this Agreement, it will not be considered a waiver of such provision.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of any Texas choice of law principle that would require the application of the law of a different jurisdiction, and the laws of the United States of America, as applicable.